Meet the Owners & Directors
Jan 29 - Princeton at Stanford (Palo Alto) Women's Tennis match: 2:00-5:00
Jan 30-31 - San Francisco Area
Jan 31 - French American School (San Francisco) Camp Fair: 9:00-1:00
Feb 7 - Westridge School (Pasadena) Camp Fair: 10:00-3:00
Feb 21 - USPTA NorCal Convention (Palo Alto): 10:00-3:00
Feb 22 - Acalanes High School (Lafayette Camp Fair): 11:00-2:00
Mar 15 - Marin Camp Fair (Dominican University): 10:00-1:00
Contact us to set up a camp tour
Now accepting staff applications for summer 2015
USA contact: Directors Susan Reeder and Steve Proulx
European contact: Director Aimee Reeder - Rome, Italy
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-659-2615 for information or to set up a camp tour
- Carmel Valley Tennis Camp, a junior residential tennis camp for children 10 – 18.
- Campers, beginning through advanced players, come to Carmel Valley Tennis Camp to improve their tennis and have fun.
- Excellent tennis instruction is combined with daily match play to help every camper excel and improve at Carmel Valley Tennis Camp.
- All sessions at Carmel Valley Tennis Camp have campers ranging in experience from beginners to tournament players.
- Along with great tennis, Carmel Valley Tennis Camp has numerous off court daytime activities that include conditioning for tennis, swimming, hot tub, archery, ropes course, arts and crafts, volleyball, outdoor basketball, ping pong, bumperpool, fooz ball, and lawn games.
- Every night campers participate in a variety of planned and fun evening activities involving the campers and the counselors.
- We own our beautiful 38 acre site, and our home is here; the only people at camp each session are the 50 campers and 18 adult staff.
- Carmel Valley Tennis Camp is the only tennis camp in California Accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA).
- Carmel Valley Tennis Campers are supervised at all times by our adult staff.
Thanks for taking the time to look at our website; please enjoy the following pages.