Dates and Prices
Beginning players through advanced tournament players
Established 1970 - family owned and operated - develop skills and have fun - beautiful, safe, secure camp
Tuition includes the following: All sessions begin on Sunday and end on Saturday
- Room and board. Campers and Staff are housed in our cabin style dormitory at our privately family owned facility. Delicious, healthy wholesome kid friendly meals and snacks are prepared and served from our commercial kitchen by Karen and Rosa, our famous camp chefs who have been pleasing our campers and staff for the past five summers.
- Lessons, match play, extra tennis. Campers participate in three hours of group lessons per day on courts 1-5. These lessons are designed, planned and overseen by the Owners and Directors and taught by our college tennis playing counselors. Every camper competes in team tennis through match play that is set up daily by the Owners and Directors to create the most competitive matches possible. Supervised extra tennis is available on Centre court throughout the day - extra help, beat the counselor, ball machine, supervised games.
- All off court daytime activities. Campers can choose any of the following counselor run or supervised activities throughout the day: ropes course, archery, pool, hot tub, arts and crafts, basketball, volleyball, ping pong, fooz ball, board games, lawn games, reading and resting.
- All evening activities. Campers are involved in nightly organized and fun activities such as tennis carnival, CVTC mystery, CVTC idol, CVTC next top model, glamping, dances, movie night, talent night, casino night that are planned and designed by the Owners and Directors and supervised and run by our counselors.
- Camp t shirt, camp photo and all weekend activities in a two week session (Sunday spent in Carmel and dinner on the beach).
- Not included in tuition. Pro/snack shop purchases, camper laundry in a two week session (around $15), spending money in Carmel in a two week session.
- Campers are welcome to enroll for consecutive sessions; there is a $100 fee to stay over from one session to the next and is charged at the time of the stay over.
2018 Boys and Girls Sessions:
|Session #1 - All Levels|
|June 10 - June 16||1 Week||$1295||Wait list available for girls; Wait list available for boys|
|Session #2 - All levels|
|June 17 - June 30||2 Weeks||$2495||Spaces available|
|Session #3 - All levels|
|July 1 - July 14||2 Weeks||$2495||Spaces available|
|Session #4 - All levels|
|July 15 - July 28||2 Weeks||$2495||Spaces available|
|Session #5 - All levels|
|July 29 - August 11||2 Weeks||$2495||Spaces available|
|Session #6 - All levels|
|August 12 - August 18||1 Week||$1295||Spaces available|
|Session #7 - All levels|
|August 19 - August 25||1 Week||$1295||Spaces available|
|Unsure of what session to choose? You can hold a spot in any session when you register.|